Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, August 24, 2026

Fatigue is a big part of autoimmune disease and

right now it's taking over my life. It's not just oh I'm tired I think I'll take a nap it's oh my God that fork is so heavy I can't pick it up. The fatigue itself is like a fog a cloud that just kind of comes over my head and down through me and covers me like a warm blanket and I just want to curl up under it and snooze. When I go through these periods, I can sleep almost all day except for getting up when I get hungry cooking something real fast eating it and then letting the fatigue take me back to bed. I lie there thinking but my readers I told them I was going to write all these posts and I haven't written them and then I realize I doubt anybody's even noticed, so I'm going to rest for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment