Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, August 2, 2026

DIY hospice: sclerotic, a word I learned listening to F. Scott Fitzgerald audio books. good morning

Wow, I just realized the stuff I'm writing now is truly DIY hospice, hmm 

When I was doing City of Angels 3 through 12 about the pedophile priests, I was in a state of constant PTSD-induced tension. I described it as feeling like I had a metal rod in my arms and legs. I was tense. over and over I asked doctors to prescribe valium or one of those benzodiazepine family drugs and they would refuse to give it to me saying no that's addictive, we can't prescribe to you something that's addictive.

Instead they would give me medicine that was horrible, didn't help with the pain or tension, left terrible tastes in my mouth caused me to get fat and lose sleep, and worst of all every warning they came with said do not abruptly stop taking or you will have "discontinuation syndrome" which can kill you...? Hello, isn't that addiction? I'm posting this here because I know I have a lot of readers around the world and if you think your medical care is bad, you I should see what it's really like to live in the United States right now.

If I had erectile dysfunction I'd have 20 different treatments and doctors to choose from, but because I'm a PTSD addled old lady with no money on Medicaid, I still haven't seen a doctor in 6 years, So when I posted a while back that I'm not the person I was anymore, it seems like I liberated something inside of me like I don't give a f--- anymore but that's not true. I just sat here in tears watching Spokane Washington go up in flames. I feel an urge to return to the global warming roots of this blog and I may do that soon but it's a lot of work the way I was doing it before with transcripts so, onward. More to come.

***

posted by Kay Abilene in South Lake Tahoe California using Google Voice as I lost my hands and arms a long time ago to crippling. So I now type hunt and peck and I'm getting so blind I keep pecking the wrong key. I'm sclerotic, a word I learned listening to F Scott Fitzgerald audiobooks. good morning 

Wow, I just realized the stuff I'm writing now is truly DIY hospice, hmm 

A Blog is supposed to be about what is going on in that moment, not a revised cleaned doc ready for publication, a Blog is what's happening that moment one gets the urge to write and then you move on. I'm trying to do that from now on here at City of Angels blog 

ke

Posted mostly to get that naked picture of Melania off the top of my blog LOL happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment