Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, August 1, 2026

When an old woman got raped in Barton Hospital, no one did anything about it; welcome to USA medical care in rural California, rah rah rah it's awful

I used to call this my problem that can't be solved. Now I call it the problem nobody wants to bother to solve because I'm a broke old lady in my late 70s so who cares. 

I'm writing this to document just how horrible American Medical Care is on this one level, mine, and after 6 years of trying to get somebody in this community to respond and help me so I can get to a doctor appointment, I'm still at home with rashes spreading all over my legs and no one to call for help.

That's life in the USA after we voted to become an Idiocracy; this is how it's playing out in my life.

I'm writing about what I used to call the problem that can't be solved and now call the problem that nobody wants to spend 4 hours on solving because I'm just a broke old lady in my late 70s so who gives a fuck. Now

I'm just going to link here these three blog posts that I wrote about it a few weeks ago. 


Old people get raped too 


***

Old people get raped too

I could hear them giggling. I was under the hospital sheet with my legs spread as if it was a Gynecology exam and  I recognized the voices of the male and female visiting nurses at Barton Hospital who had been hanging around my bed earlier that night. Now they ...

AND

Old people get raped too part two

There is an organization in Reno that could help but they need volunteers who live in this area and to be honest I feel more comfortable working through an

Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Old people get raped two part three

https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2026/06/old-people-get-raped-two-part-three.html 

What makes me being raped at age 71 in the local hospital even worse than it sounds is I came to Tahoe to recover from a 20-year period of advocating and posting blog posts about the pedophile priest crimes in the Catholic church. It says so right at the top of my medical file, that I was already a rape victim at age 5. Don't get me started about re-traumatization but that was not the only......

*****

Worst thing about it is as I lied there being finger banged by two nurses unable to move, I kept thinking wow this is what Father Horne did to me when I was a preschool age girl, he finger banged me often confusing me for life, and now it's happening to me again as an old woman in my seventies. wow
*****


This is do it yourself Hospice in a small rural town in northern California where almost everybody votes Republican, 'nuff said


No comments:

Post a Comment