Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

In 1976 my first journalism job was on the Jimmy Carter campaign for President. Now I'm age 76 and probably my last journalism job is on the Kamala Harris campaign doing this blog. In 76 I got paid in grades as a college intern; at age 76 I get paid with clicks on my blog. Both times I just showed up as a volunteer and started my project. Anyone can.


My 'counter culture reach-out project' for Jimmy Carter 1976, to get Vietnam war era 'dropouts' to drop back in and vote for him

I got an A ++ on the paper I wrote about the project, which

I wrote a bit about it here also. 

Sunday, June 2, 2024

I Love Jimmy Carter

I was a single mom of a preschooler in Austin when I...

-ke

 




No comments:

Post a Comment