Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

VIDEOS NEEDED BADLY

I just went to YouTube for a video of Kamala Harris to post next in my transcripts blog, and 90 percent of video available is Fox Fox Fox and the idiots making up lies about Harris and Walz, which means Harris/ Walz supporters Need To make videos and post them on social media. I'm already doing my blog but other Dems or Dem adjacents like me Need to go to work. Make videos and put key words in the titles and post them, please, just you on camera saying why you're voting for Kamala will help. Don’t let the Trump zombies dominate the media…

Soviet tactics everywhere and most Americans never learned what they are. I am watching America fall, oh Kamala
Kamala Kamala!!

-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment