I am covering floods happening all over the planet right now. It was going to be three or four posts but thereare more and more incidents. So this is now an ongoing series and each time I post a new flood story I'll also link it here.
Because there will be more. All I have to do is type the word flood into the search engine and filter for today and extreme storm stories start flooding in, links about flooding in yet another part of the world, and it's always a massive amount of rain dumping all of a sudden, huge amounts of water at once like it's never done before.
Just like scientists have predicted for years, because the ice on the planet is melting, huge amounts of water vapor is going into the sky and dumping floods, flash floods anywhere the river of water is hovering when it gets too heavy to stay in the sky anymore.
I started this blog October 2025 because I was alarmed at Trump and the Republicans claiming that global warming is a hoax.
Now I want to know who is behind that lie and what was their motive, why did they want to see whole areas of the Earth get destroyed and people lose everything they have.
Monday, September 21, 2026
Russia Flood Sep 20- 11 screen shots– "Heavy Rain Threatens Far East" Global Weather Network report at Heating Planet Blog
Flood USA Minn Sep 19 report w 8 screen shots- Storm Chasing Video- Homes surrounded, Evacuations- watch at Heating Planet blog
Flood- New Jersey- Storm HQ Sep 13 report w 9 screen shots "Severe Flash Floods Swamp Roads, Submerge Vehicles" at Heating Planet Blog
New Jersey flash flooding has submerged roads and vehicles after torrential rain triggered dangerous high water across the state, with
**************
I post screen grabs because, like printed words in transcripts, digital pictures last forever whereas videos can be taken down / disappeared. -ke

No comments:
Post a Comment