Hmm I asked Ai and it answered
- Net Zero by 2050 Strategy: The UAE aims to achieve climate neutrality by 2050, focusing on clean power, transport electrification, and energy efficiency [0.6.2, 0.6.6].
- Industrial Decarbonization Roadmap: Launched at COP28, this plan targets a reduction of 2.9 gigatonnes of carbon dioxide emissions in the industrial sector by 2050. [1]
- Renewable Energy Expansion: The UAE is tripling its renewable energy capacity to 14 gigawatts (GW) by 2030, supported by major investments in solar, wind, and nuclear energy. [1, 2]
Screenshots
KE: As I work on one laptop, I have a News Network playing on the other laptop in my office. One of my favorites is Al Jazeera because they're very smart on global affairs especially now with the US-Iran war going on a waterway away from their hq in Doha, Qatar. Often the on-screen guest on Al Jazeera is from the UAE and they have this spark of energy, enthusiasm, with a glint in their eyes too. They remind me of my generation coming of age in the 1960s when Electronic media was just about to explode- how excited we were about this new technology and the effect it was already having. The guys from uae, always guys no girls, seem to want to get out this message to people- that they are anti oil and fossil fuels too and working for renewable energy with more resources and money to put into it than probably any other population, Enough to fund an alternative fact disinformation campaign that would lead other countries to go to war while they rise up, . So now as I watch this weird war that makes no sense take place and seem to be hurting the oil producing countries more than even the United states, and I see the glint in the eye of these guys showing up on on Al Jazeera in their long loose white robes, so smart on a heating planet, and I see the look on their faces like they're pulling off some kind off a joke on everybody; that's just me an old lady who is segueing into her future body in space traveling to some other place speaking. I don't have any knowledge of Foreign Affairs to say UAE is behind this whole War because they want the whole world to switch to Renewables; that's just me mouthing off here in my little room by a window in South Lake Tahoe. This is the Eternal Journalist on Earth sending another dispatch Sept 14 26 https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2026/09/eternal-journalist-saga.html

No comments:
Post a Comment