Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Preview: David Attenborough Presents: Climate Change The Facts- BBC Documentary w full readable transcript Sunday at Heating Planet blog

15 screenshots in Preview

At 23.54 James Hansen begins testimony, "Number one, the Earth is warmer in 1988 than at any time in the history of instrumental measurements."

Hansen today: "I said I was 99% confident that this was a real physical effect of the increasing carbon dioxide."

Sounds of reaction in Congress interrupt and Hansen stops for an instant-

-then keeps on talking. His voice is young, kind of nervous, shaky but determined to keep on.
What a moment in history. Here was a top NASA scientist warning in 1988 of the global warming that is now about to dominate the planet but politicians and American leaders did not respond; and look where we are now.

Below are Screenshots that I may put into the post when I finish it- should go up by Sunday


 



























































-keblogger



Transcripts are posted at Heating Planet blog because videos can disappear but the digital printed word lasts forever

No comments:

Post a Comment