Ps, chocolate is high in histamines so it is not on the short list of foods I can eat right now
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read
Saturday, August 29, 2026
Autoimmune disease and rashes- One thing it means when they say your own immune system is attacking your own body
For a while I had four rashes at once. They were battling it out amongst each other, when the first rash appeared, another one sprang up to attack it; and while all four were going at once, one medicine was bad for the other rash so I had to be real careful that this gooey salvey stuff for one rash didn't touch the creamy stuff for the other rash. All that started on March 17th when I spent more time out in the grass than usual and for the first time in my life I've become allergic to pine dust, which is that red stuff that drops off the pine trees that are all around my building. I never was allergic to pine dust before. I've spent all this time since mid-March battling these rashes until now I'm down to just one tiny little one on my ankle but it will not go away and every once in a while like if I screw up and don't clean it well enough or eat chocolate, it flares and spreads again. It's like battling rashes is this thing I do every morning, every night when it wakes me up, like that's what I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life. I have PTSD since age 5 and after a while that condition can develop into a weird autoimmune disease. It doesn't fit any of the definitions of any of the known autoimmune diseases. Plus I live in a town that does not have very good Healthcare or services to help me get the healthcare and so... that's another reason I call this blog DIY hospice. good morning
Producing City of Angels Blog since Jan. 2007, first as coverage of the pedophile priest crisis in the Catholic Church as one of the survivors, then 30 other topics at CofA 1-30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment