Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Trump rally mayhem screenshots Oct 7 San Antonio. Glad I got out o' Texas when I did- The next Natalie?

While protesters got beat up in the crowd, Trump turned to-

People in Texas were just starting to be this dumb & mean in 1983; glad I left when I did.

















Source above USA Today- Trump interrupted by protests at Texas rally multiple times; protesters & crowd in San Antonio clash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stuZdkvKqns 

Below Giddy girls for Grandpa






Is she the next Natalie or just another wannabe? Source above FOX 26 Houston "
FULL: Trump rallies with Ken Paxton in San Antonio" 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrYebu9thxY

***

August 1983 Hurricane Alicia was about to hit Houston, so I pushed my plane ticket ahead a day and flew out of Hobby Airport watching the swirling clouds approach the coast. Thanks, Nudges.

KE Blogger




No comments:

Post a Comment