Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, June 23, 2024

blogging Sunday

I never intended to move to Tahoe when I arrived here in 2015. I’d lived in six cities the previous five years and Tahoe was going to be a stopping off point. My plan was from here go to the UK for a summer then the Costa del Sol in Spain for a winter, then return to California or maybe stay in Europe, who knew. I had enough work at my little over-internet job to pay for it.

Then covid hit, then AI took over my job, then the weird auto immune disease I've lived with since 1996 got worse.

I didn't decide to live in South Lake Tahoe, life dropped me off here.

When all the family I had left fell apart last March, it became final. I wasn’t just staying here, I live here. So might as well pay attention to local politics.

And City of Angels Blog turned its focus to City of Lake Tahoe events and elections. See previous topics covered here at CofA Blog by clicking in the left column starting with 2007.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment