Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, June 21, 2024

Friday blogging

Woke up writing headlines in my head:

Chamber to dictate VT election results

Paid Lobbyists lord over Tahoe with MAGA sensitivities

Patriots refuse to accept election results if VT passes

Chamber / Patriots / unelected MAGA leaders crush Tahoe voters

Chamber to crush election results, dictate its preferred outcome

People think the Chamber is a nonprofit when it's actually paid lobbyists

Paid lobbyists to dictate election results for city

***

I can't get image out of my head of photos I found on Facebook, on home pages of persons who were hollering at me in comments, after I started this blog. I was wondering who are these people who think filling out a form for the city is a massive invasion of privacy and a violation of the U.S. Constitution, etc.? So I’d click on their names to see their profiles. Wow, beautiful architecture, oh they're taking selfies from South America or Eastern Europe, apparently on long vacations or maybe that is just how they live. The hotel bills for one week have to be more than three thousand dollars. Yet they can't agree to 3-6K tax on a property they own here that is sitting empty like someone parked it there and forgot it. 

***

Humans were a lot smarter before they got smart phones

***

No comments:

Post a Comment