Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Damn Democrats, you let this happen

 this hasn’t been USA since T came down that escalator, and he's brought us all down lower and lower since, a slow descent that makes me think, who cares. I didn't just let this happen, I tried, I blogged. But now, might as well get high and watch movies, occasionally tuning into news to see how low it's gotten. I hope when Project 25 comes after journalists, it doesn't come after old lady bloggers. If the President gets reelected in November, maybe I’ll get enthused again. But living here in MAGA country, it feels like the zombies have taken over, so best to stay indoors alert to approaching strangers.

Right now, the courts are stacked, the election monitors in several states are willing to break all laws to help T, the MAGA zombies are so brainwashed they still think T was sent by God or at least Jesus… you can't win when the opposition has so much more power and so little knowledge.

Don’t even tell me I'm just a Democrat. I am SO ANGRY at the Democratic party right now, I can't have them as friends anymore than I can hang with MAGA, Democrats Let This Happen, that naïve “When they go low we go high” does not work when the people going low are getting their talking points and cash from foreign sources hostile against the U.S. Truth is the Russia/Saudi global oil dominators are going to go as low as they need to in order to destroy our nation. I can't be friends with anyone who let this happen. At least I think it's Saudi/Russia doing this. It makes sense, they have the money and the decades of excelling at spycraft. 

Now we are living with Sedition all the way up to the highest courts.

Damn Democrats, you let this happen. 
 
Continues here: 

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2024

blogging

Disinformation is a weapon of war and Democrats just laid down arms and let our enemies attack unimpeded

Of course I'm voting democrat and for the vacancy tax this November, but I'm scared. Because 

-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment