From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, May 2, 2014

Book of Romans is Totally Corrupt


I Do Not Trust the Book of Romans At All. As I read it, I hear a clear voice of someone trying to control and hold onto power, and it's not the word of Jesus or any other great person, it's what the Monks three centuries later in the Vatican Claimed was written by Paul, but No One Knows That For Sure. It's the Book in the Fake Testament (everything after the Gospel) where it claims you should obey the government no matter what, that nudnicks now claim is proof the Death Penalty is in the New Testament. I mean!
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=romans+13&version=AMP 


I heard a guy this AM say "Jesus wanted the death penalty" and quote Romans 13 as proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment