From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fox Faux Facts destroying the USA

It's impossible to talk to people who get news from Fox, I give up. They are operating on a platform of false information, where you have to explain so much to them before the conversation can continue, it's not worth it. Fox is beaming false facts into so many homes. I still think it's fishy. I know I sound paranoid, but I still think Fox News is run by people determined to destroy this country. And I think they are succeeding. Meanwhile, for those who email and message me with idiot stuff from Fox, you are wrong. Obama is probly the smartest President we've ever had and he's surviving in spite of this massive misinformation campaign. Read a history book.

Posted just now on Facebook, click my name to connect:

No comments:

Post a Comment