From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Smart Hermit

 I had by chance and purpose arranged my life to avoid humans already, in 2019. So much awful stuff happened to me at the words and hands of humans that I just started having everything delivered, only going to the mail box in middle of night, only venturing out early in AM before the slumbering herd gets up. I'd developed by 2019 also a contempt for humans, noticing more than ten years ago that they responded to the abundance of information available to them like dunces, uninterested, preferring easier stuff like conspiracy theories and hate.  I gave up on humans about a decade ago, in fact, my disappointment with humans is why I ended up living in a resort mountain town behind trees that make me invisible from the road or sky.  I get up at midnight "for my job" but a while back I arranged with my boss to work on the files that come in late in the day and are due next morning.  I'm not a bent up old hermit who drinks all day, I'm actually in better health than I've been in years, stand erect and straight, retain everything I read, feel more like a traveling space agent at the tail end of an 80 year assignment. And I figured out that stupid humans in large numbers are the main cause of all Earth's problems, as did whatever is producing Covid, so I'll just continue to hang in here awhile longer, and do my job in this dark room decorated with "fairy lights" LED $7 from Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment