From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Do Not Like Background Checks

.

I don't like background checks as a solution to our gun problems. 

As much as I hate the gun violence today, I fear background checks open a door for profiling that will go into other areas. I know I WOULD BE TURNED DOWN for a gun, and I'm a nonviolent person, I still might want a gun someday.

But I've been hospitalized for depression so they would turn me down.  I don't want that information available to a store clerk.  I don't want to open doors for investigations into my life in different venues. The solution to gun violence is an economy where everyone has a job. These guys go nuts with all that free time. My 2 cents.

Posted on Facebook just now, click my name to become "friends" there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment