From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We Really Are All Space Aliens

.
Wow, it hasn't been my imagination.   We really are all here sending messages to our alien creators:  Discovery reports:  


'An intelligent signal embedded in our genetic code would be a mathematical and semantic message that cannot be accounted for by Darwinian evolution. They call it “biological SETI.” '

"In a nutshell, we're living, breathing vessels for some kind of alien message" reports Adelaide Australia :

SO IT'S TRUE!!

Someone long ago created a code and implanted it in humans, now we are sending messages out through our experiences back to the "creators."  I have ALL MY LIFE felt like someone is right inside me watching everything I watch and seeing what I see, even nudging me to take actions.  The entire City of Angels Blog was written by nudgings.  It's not my imagination!


loving life in my mid-sixties




-kay ebeling



No comments:

Post a Comment