From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Life in a Sci-Fi Movie and Climate Change Deniers are the Villains

.
I feel like I live in a sci-fi film set in the future.
I'm isolated, a lone survivor in a desert town. I open a computer and watch a saved file, it's Ted Cruz or some other Petroleum Industry Spokesperson, awhile back in 2014, proclaiming climate change is bogus. He knows more than the scientists. I look at the singed soil outside, push back images of cities underwater from recent months, and am glad the previous owner of this home had a well stocked pantry and medicine cabinet. Wondering how the idiots were able to take over my country.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/24/opinion/costello-debate-climate-change/
Like ·  · Promote · 
 Posted on Facebook just now click my name to "friend" me

No comments:

Post a Comment