From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, October 15, 2015

IRS harasses working poor

Because we are easy targets
Someone is using my SS number to report income and the IRS is forcing me to refile using That Number, forcing me to report that income as mine so they can bill me to pay the taxes No One Seems to be investigating to see who is doing it, they just are coming after me to pay back taxes on money I did not earn. Just one more way working poor people are carrying the load for our totally incompetent government who if you try to call them, you will be on hold for 3 weeks before you get through to someone who will then call you a criminal instead of DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Comments
Kay Ebeling plus that back tax bill means I get levied once a year and they take all the money out of my bank account so I can't pay rent. That is how the US government works today


then when you try to get help with IRS from a private firm you are prey to companies with names like "Tax Tiger" based out of somewhere in Florida who want $500 up front and your SS number, plus all your personal information. I feel like I'm being preyed upon right and left and all I'm doing is paying rent. AAAAAYAYAY going to have to go back to check cashing predators instead of a bank account

ALSO
    just binge watched the 2 seasons of Boss on Netflix and WOW so good, except for every female walks around in Jimmy Choo 4 inch heels with no stockings so they can pull up their skirts and have sex in elevators, closeup on Victoria's Secret underwear being pulled down at least once an episode. I don't believe for a second that women walk around Chicago in that climate with no stockings under their mini pencil skirts and that everyone is fucking like rabbits in City Hall. Other than that it's really a good show, wish there were more seasons

    Created by Farhad Safinia. With Kelsey Grammer, Connie Nielsen, Hannah Ware, Jeff Hephner. Mayor Tom Kane, diagnosed with a dementia disorder, struggles to keep his grip on power in Chicago.
    IMDB.COM
    Like   Comment   

    News Feed


*****
ke

No comments:

Post a Comment