From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A Lap Dance ain't 69, just one more way USA is declining

The sexual icon of my generation is probably 69.  In fact, there was so much giggling when someone said the number 69 in my age group, that now as I approach age seventy, I only say I'm approaching age seventy, I don't want to say sixty nine because I'm afraid someone will start that giggling again.
My generation thought we were carrying out a sexual revolution, I think it was even reported as that in the media  We tossed “unneeded structures” such as marriage out the window thinking we were doing a good thing.  We saw someone we wanted to fuck, we fucked them, thinking that was a good thing. 
Sometimes I'm proud to have been part of that radical generation, sometimes I look around at broken family life in America today and wonder if we weren’t what started it all. 
But at least that icon of 69 and the sex act itself represented a beautiful equality between a man and a woman as they made love to each other.  It was two people pleasing each other together at the same time, bringing each other to climax, usually at the same time, which could really often even be spiritual in a pagan kinda way. 
My generation really thought we were changing the world, we would just meditate and "make love not war." Well, we all know how well that went. Still somehow that act of a man and a woman doing oral sex on each other in a position that looked like the number 69 represented the blast-through changes we thought we were bringing to humanity.
Fast forward fifty years and what is the iconic sexual image of today’s twenty somethings?
Lap dances. 
Don’t ask me why, but I found myself watching lapdances on YouTube recently, well it was because I’d never seen one and was wondering, what is a lap dance anyway. In my mind I fantasized it as a reciprocal thing and I can see where a woman doing a lap dance could have as much pleasure as a man.  I can see there could be that “spiritual” climax at the same time thing we did with 69 that often takes it to another level.  In today’s diseased world, a lap dance seems cleaner than a condom. 
But what I saw on YouTube was so… disappointing.  Nothing about the lap dances on these videos is reciprocal, where the woman is getting pleasure along with the man. These are more like slave girl lap dances where the woman does all the work and not one iota of consideration is going into her pleasure.  She just sticks her bone hard buns up on the guy while he watches her from behind arms dangling on his side, his facial expression looking like he's comparing and grading her more than making love.
Today's lap dances represent a lot, show how much the backlash against women's equality pushed them back lower than women were before.
I’d watch one lap dance after another and think, Girl, why are you doing that.  It's all about the man, it's him sitting there lazy with a blunt in his mouth not giving a damn about you except to get angry if you don’t jiggle just right. 
To me, lap dances could be done by a woman who’s had her labia clipped by Muslim fundamentalists. The American sexual icon has gone in fifty years from a mutual 69 to a female sex slave act. 
So disappointing
*
By Kay Ebeling
I know going out on a limb but... I live out here dangling
(UPDATE)
Kay Ebeling posted this at blog to see if it would make my click numbers go up, as in click bait. It didn't. sigh
*

No comments:

Post a Comment