From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Making my life into sci-fi

Amazing how long one can dangle by a thread, often I feel like an abandoned space traveler waiting for a ship to return. Meanwhile I'm tethered to a space station with heat and electricity, venturing out now and then, when the atmosphere is conducive, to examine the planet and bring home samples, spending long hours indoors at my digital connection staying in touch with others from other places in space. One bonus: love shopping for space suits here and online with the extra cash I have from my digital job.
Every night I download the files that are my assignment and keep me in this space station. I work on them, then have remaining hours for R&R, as long as I don't stray too far from the station and keep checking in with Dianne in L.A. Not sure where in L.A. she is or even if she really is there, in fact, have never met Dianne or even heard her voice. But almost every day she sends me email with work that results in a monthly influx of money in my account, so I have to open that email every night and do the work or I'll end up out in the atmosphere. 

If I can't keep up payments on the space station, I'll have to wear the tattered clothes of a ground dweller and breathe the CO2 from passing gas-burning vehicles twenty four hours a day, which could kill me.
*
(Getting in arguments with atheists in the ether again)

Kay Ebeling
1 hr
Religion vs Science? I used to hang with astronauts, guys who've seen space from outside this planet's pull, and pretty sure Every One of them believes now in Some kind of a higher power. Not necessarily the silly stuff humans do to try to get stuff out of god or have power over other people etc, but some master plan. There is too much physics, too much math, too much perfection, several of them told me, for there not to be some intelligence that creates it all.
'nuff said.
*
I still would never walk into a Christian church except to buy it and make it into housing...
*
Last time I was out on the ground, I overheard this line:
"We believe in nepotism in our church.  And you're darn right we make money using Jesus as much as we can, because this is America."
I wrote that one down.
(more to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment