From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, December 8, 2018

USA et Roma

The USA lost 4, 5(?) wars last 50 years and with incredible hubris declares itself still a victor. But looking all around, dealing with institutions, I see a third world nation in the making, a banana republic, where you will have to always keep a stash of cash on hand to bribe or otherwise buy needed services that used to be done by govt. Budgets are draining and in every city we have humans living on streets, begging. We Are a third world nation and we are vulnerable, like Panama decades ago. Glad i live near a lake

“Beauty is a world of its own, it has a godly license,” says Karen Stone in The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone by Tennessee Williams. 
The USA today resembles post World War Two Italy in many ways. With our faded grandeur, long gone honor, and crumbling buildings and roads, Americans claim to still own an elegance that is actually no longer there.


In France there are massive violent protests now over a gas tax meant to get people to stop burning diesel fuel. Middle class French people (the original bourgeoisie) are outraged that they may have to change driving habits in the French government's small effort to stop global warming, and right now the bourgeoisie are burning down the Champs d'Elysee. 
Which shows me, there's no place left to go. 
Just ride it out (and ride my town's new electric buses) knowing at least I'm not contributing to the problem even though it really is too late to save the planet. That's the saddest part. Only persons who will be able to live comfortably on Earth in twenty five years or so are residents of higher latitudes such as Russia.
thanks, Vladimir.
(oops, Vlad, you goofed. The Arctic is spewing methane where there used to be ice. Won't be comfortable there either. sigh.)


I am still shadow blocked on Twitter. I was posting about how Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, co-founder of Fox, also funded start-up of Twitter and ever since, the only posts I write on Twitter that can be read are in comments. I have no idea how to get a shadow block lifted, but I think it may be bk I ID'd myself on home page as a former PAO* for the US government and Trump backed by Russia/Saudis first act as President was fire all the PAO's.
This ain't the USA anymore. Like I used to say two years ago and am saying again now. I am not a US citizen anymore, I just live in Tahoe.
*
*PAO: Public Affairs Officer (or staff), the ones who inform public and press what the US government is doing. All fired first week Trump was in office so fast almost no one heard about it...

*

Americans were shocked when Monica Lewinski blew Bill Clinton under a desk in the Oval Office, yet no one seems to mind now when Donald Trump does the same thing to Vladimir Putin.
*
Since one of the smarter women in my senior apt bldg announced Sunday she's still boycotting football bk of how disrespectful some players are during the National Anthem, I have been muttering to myself, "How is taking a knee and bowing in prayer being disrespectful?" But after bad experiences in last two housing places I've lived like this, where I had to leave bk hostility towards me from neighbors got so bad, i bit my tongue.
I just now identified one feeling I have since Trump took office: Americans are now billiard balls rolling in all different directions because of a really bad pool player with a stick that needs more chalk.

Trump the Trojan Horse continues his destruction of USA from within

About this website

NPR.ORG
The federal deficit ballooned to $779 billion in the fiscal year just ended — a remarkable tide of red ink for a country not mired in recession or war.

No comments:

Post a Comment