From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Covid lies are not the only disinformation getting Americans killed, global warming has gone unchecked, and 2nd Amendment does not say stock up on weapons to shoot neighbors

Diminishing Covid to a simple flu is not the only disinformation message my neighbors are believing that is getting people killed. The claim that changing weather is just normal fluctuations in nature is another Big Lie that I think is part of an information warfare attack going on now against USA.  

If Russia is not at least one of the powers behind the weaponized disinformation, they are certainly among first to take advantage of it. Russia has been building up naval bases in the waterways opening up due to melting Arctic oceans and glaciers for years, especially lately, while most the populated world is fighting fires and floods. 

The same media outlets telling Americans not to get vaccinated because public health is tyranny have been telling us for decades that burning fossil fuel is not going to change the atmosphere in any drastic way, in fact plants love it. All anyone has to do is stand on the sidewalk of a freeway overpass during heavy traffic and feel the poisonous effect in real time to know that burning fossil fuels creates heat, and the way we're living is Not good for life on the planet that depends on air. 

Another more obvious way disinformation is killing Americans is the twisted interpretation of the Second Amendment that's resulted in billions of guns on the American landscape. Interestingly, one very publicly arrested foreign agent working for Russia recently was Maria Butina, who was helping them kill us through the NRA.  Americans now think the Second Amendment gives everyone a right to own military grade rifles that give them the freedom to plan attacks on their neighbors.

Wow, the disinformation warfare in USA is a lot like what happened in Rwanda in 1994 where tribe members were convinced by messaging coming from a radio station to pick up weapons and kill their neighbors. Today we call that event the Rwanda Genocide.  Hmm, then Fox News appeared in USA in 1995.

But I'm repeating myself again. Link to previous stories at City of Angels Blog about similarities between U.S.events today and events leading up to Rwanda Genocide.

President Jimmy Carter was among first leaders to try to get Americans to stop our reliance on burning fossil fuels. The powers that be then used Iran to keep Carter from winning a second term.

Meanwhile my job works as a way to explain to my brainwashed neighbors why I'm staying away from them, as I mentioned in the post before this one. (LINK) My job which causes me to live such odd hours I rarely have anyone to spend time with is now my salvation. 

I can't attend any virus mini-spreader events taking place now, as Northern California redstate media consumers think the pandemic is over, because I have to start work at midnight, which means I'm in bed by 3 pm every day, even holidays or slow periods. 

I've been doing the same job pretty much since the 1980s when I lived one block from Sunset boulevard. At the time I was unemployable after job smashups in the NASA Newsroom in Houston and then Rogers and Cowan PR in Beverly Hills and I lived in a one room studio on Holloway Drive.  It was a time when freelance typing services thrived in the area, remember the firm Barbara's Place who sent women to John Belushi's hotel room with a portable Selectric to take down his ramblings the weekend before he died. I worked for one of their biggest competitors, only Studio Typing was a storefront at 8555 Sunset, half block from the top of the hill at La Cienega.

I started working there as an occasional typist, then soon was running the operation where we often had seventy Selectrics at a time running and an ever changing staff of freelancers from the area coming in and out to work as the number of jobs demanded.  Lots of writers who were working on screenplays and actors, musicians- other weirdos like me who don’t do well in regular employment- would flush out their incomes by coming in to work a few hours a week with us. Today I am doing pretty much the same job, turning interviews into transcripts, only now the work comes in through email.

Best way for me to get to Studio Typing from 8608 Holloway was to climb a vacant lot to the top of the hill, then cross Sunset. Even in 1985 I had an aversion to driving a car. Holloway House apartments were infamous in the gay world of West Hollywood then, as it was also one of the cheapest places to live that still had some panache in town.  As a result, along with gay men, most my neighbors were other older single females. 

Years later when I'd see old neighbors from Holloway House and they realized I'd had a baby as a single mom at age 40, they'd ask, where did you even find a heterosexual man to get you pregnant.

I found one. He lived downstairs. He assured me we did not need birth control as he'd had a vasectomy then when I came up pregnant, he shrugged and said, "I lied, I lied about a lot of things." He was a Russian. Hmm. 

Links this post: 
https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/search?q=Rwanda 
And 
http://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2021/07/americans-chose-tucker-carlson-lies.html

Cut paragraph: 
Even when there's no work, I keep up the schedule for my job, as it takes years for your body to adjust to staying awake at night and sleeping during the day. No matter what is going on in my life, I have to be in bed by late afternoon and then I'm up at midnight, burning lights and watching news clips from the previous day while I prepare for work.  

On breaks I wander the apartment grounds and listen to the sound from my neighbors's windows of them coughing...  

No comments:

Post a Comment