From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

I ain't going anywhere until the pandemic of Weaponized Disinformation is over

 USA is under attack by information warfare. Bombs of lies fill our media landscape, creating misinformed angry mobs, from January 6 in D.C. to local Boards of Supervisors. Slowly they're destroying USA from within, one anti science anti democracy policy at a time.

My apartment is my bomb shelter, where I'll ride out this war, not just avoiding infection from covid that's spreading uncontrolled in my region thanks to disinformation, but I'm also hiding from the brainwashed zombies who believe the lies and are being empowered by hate messaging and acquiring weapons. Some of the zombies live right up the hall from me, so I don't even pick up my mail until the middle of the night. I'm also staying off social media as much as I can as when I post and comment, I open myself up for attack by snarky disinformed responders.

I'm angry right now at politicians who are dithering over "commissions" and filibusters and not dealing with the problem at its core. The people in power need to stop the disinformation, which is very sophisticated and effective. I think same people who flew airplanes into our buildings on 9/11/2001 are conducting this new unconventional warfare sending lies through our TV sets, and until Americans realize this is an attack and stop it at its core, it will continue.

Nothing is going to change until we stop the disinformation: unplug the likes of Jeanine Pirro and Tucker Carlson. What kind of a nation allows a thing like QAnon to even exist?

For now, I'm going to stay quiet and try to keep a low profile, but someone in power has to deal with this as what it is, information warfare. Nancy P's Jan 6 commission will likely be as effective as the last two impeachments. Nothing will get better until we realize enemies of USA are taking advantage of our 1st and 2nd amendments to kill us.

At least my bomb shelter is well stocked, UPS brings supplies within days after I order them, I have piles of books and plenty of video, and Instacart brings food and booze. I'll survive. Peace out…

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I see your packages. If they're at your door, that was probably me bringing them. I said hello to you the other evening when you walked out. [Was your hair bright blue???}I am still sleeping on the living room floor, and nobody gives a fig! Poor noisy woman above me. I'm on waiting lists to move, W.Sac having veteran preference. I'm getting ready for the new happy life. As to propaganda, way too many people don't look for the Truth, realizing it is another word for God. Trumpers are under-educated -- lots of nice people who got vocational training but are not EDUCATED. It's such a big beautiful world with so many viewpoints and so much to learn. Be well, Kay! Mimi in 123.

    ReplyDelete