From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

More mayhem in a crumbling USA

USA lost 3 wars. Now, I think, we are a colony of Global Oil (Saudi/Russia) and they are breaking us in slowly

Here I am on a Monday morning in tears watching the News again: another shooting that to me feels like another attack on my country. Someone is killing Americans with disinformation. The Second Amendment was never meant to put military assault weapons in the hands of meth head tweakers everywhere. Until we counter attack the disinformation with knowledge, history lessons, and mental health treatment for angry crazy people, this will never stop.

Russia is a big funder of the NRA. Just saying ..

Russia uses NRA to spread false facts about guns. Now mass shootings happen 2-3 times a week in USA. Disinformation warfare kills.

When will USA start to treat this epidemic like the military attack on our nation that it is!?!?!? Disinformation warfare kills as much as tanks and missiles. Russia has used NRA to spread false facts about guns for decades. America needs to counter attack this ongoing surreptitious act of war that is killing us in a new city every week. Thanks, MAGA idiots, for doing this to my country. $%^&*I(OP{@#$%^&U*IOP{!!!!

"There is no active threat" says cop at mass-shooting press conference. NO. The USA is now in one long nonstop active threat!

So the downfall of our nation continues. I am spending way too much time sleeping and watching escapist movies and series these days. Or maybe I'm not spending enough time. When will it end? I envision me hunkered down in my apartment with my canned food supply for years, listening to gunshots and ambulance sirens from the street, emerging in a few years to the post-war apocalyptic mess that this is leading to. If I survive...

When I see mass shootings that kill American children, I think of all the Iraqis and Syrians begging USA to stop killing their children with our drones few years ago. Now thanks to disinformation warfare that put weapons of war in American homes, our children are the ones being killed. I do not believe in coincidence...

USA lost 3 wars. Now, I think, we are colonies of Global Oil (Russia/Saudi) and they are breaking us in slowly, so at first we don't notice. Incrementally Americans are losing our rights, treasured government fair practices are disappearing little by little. This way the changes are not as noticeable as, say, the Viet Cong marching everyone into the jungle. Being taken over gradually, we just keep being left standing with our mouths open saying, how can they do that. The next right is taken away while we are still reeling from losing the last one. Since our new leaders have filled the air with broadcasts of false information, we have a population whals' work, repeating the new overlords' sound bytes, thinking they are being patriotic. UUSA LOST 3 WARS, committed war crimes daily in the process, arrogantly thought our world leadership would continue in spite of all our injustices. Now we are home in our states living with the consequences. I'm old enough to be okay with just watching movies and sitting in the shade until I die. If I were younger, I'd be learning Arabic and Russian.

Now.

As imagine how much worse this period will be when our captors are doing all the communications in foreign alphabets.

This country is deteriorating so fast, it's hard to keep up with it.

-ke

More incremental changes:

-As I publish this, on the Thom Hartmann program callers are saying, "I called my congress person, they will not answer their phones and you can't leave a voicemail." Makes me wonder, what do they know that they aren't willing to tell us or do anything to stop from happening. Just another increment,

-Reports of Clarence Thomas taking expensive gifts from wealthy republicans came out during the 2016 campaign. Then nothing happened. 

-Nothing happened to the leaders who aided and abetted the Jan 6 insurrection, indeed, many of them are now in influential positions. 

-Nothing  happens whenever a Republican breaks a law. They just keep going and going, enabled, empowered. By whom? 

-All the people hollering "tyranny" about vaccine and mask mandates have no idea what tyranny is. I bet they are about to find out.

-Months ago the mayor of Los Angeles declared homelessness an emergency. Today the City Council is voting on new liquor licenses and banners, nothing about housing on the agenda so no public person can even comment on it. 

Nothing ever happens. The guys in charge seem to already know this is not USA anymore so why bother  

-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment