From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, April 13, 2023

never ending trump nightmare

This morning I went from one news clip to another on YouTube and Google News and EVERY SINGLE STORY was about Donald Trump, complete with video and audio. That voice makes me want to throw up as does looking at his rolls of neck and face fat lathered with orange makeup. So I thought what am I going to watch while I have my coffee and remembered Stephanie Miller’s morning show, haven’t watched that in months. Clicked on Free Speech TV and she's interviewing someone about Donald Trump complete with audio of the former prez’s nauseating snarky voice, telling lies that no one ever stops, not even progressive alternative news sites. I don't think that is accidental that you can't get away from this most criminal ex president.  I think it's all part of the gaslighting Americans are experiencing.  So for this morning, I found an old movie to watch instead.  It would be great if I could read a newspaper instead, but they're not much better anymore, copy and pasted stories, paragraphs of repeats of what has already been reported with one or two sentences of actual news, impotent insignificant news that never tells the whole story. Sigh.  It was just like this in 2015.  Wherever you went, there was fat Donny, lying and shouting his snarky ignorant hate messages.  Wish I could move to another country but with my $802 a month income, I doubt I’d be welcome anywhere. Sigh. At least my home is in an isolated spot. I'll just sit here looking out the window as my nation crumbles to the ground, hoping there are some remains to pick through when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment