From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, October 20, 2023

Biden has won me over

Biden is so poised, controlled, and competent in the midst of international crises, he has won me over past few weeks. Yeah he talks like an old man and I don't agree with everything he says but I'm an old lady and I don't agree with most Democrats. What USA needs now is a smart President and Biden’s brain is obviously still sharp and active. He's capable and comfortable wielding the benevolent power of the United States now when it's needed.

Biden's poise, control, and competence in crises has won me over past few weeks. The world needs a smart U.S. President now, and Biden seems comfortable wielding the power of the United States, which can be benevolent, when it's needed.

Best place to get coverage of Middle East crises, I think, is Al Jazeera, available on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCNeDWCI0vo

-KE

No comments:

Post a Comment