From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, December 22, 2023

My reply to Democratic fundraiser w/subject line: 'We’ve tried so many times, Kathryn'

I've tried so many times to get a Democrat to notice what is happening to me and other seniors, mostly women, whose social security amounts are so low that we are deemed to live at the lowest level of poverty in the USA. Old Women, we never got paid enough when we worked so now- I live on $827 a month. I have neighbors in senior housing who live on less, all of us female. No One Has Mentioned This Unfairness Since Hillary Clinton in 2016. We American senior women just keep getting poorer. What will Democrats do to raise the minimum of SS so I can have some entertainment and fun in my final years, and not just pay for a tiny room then sit in it all month. YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ME yet you hound my email asking for money several times a day. No Wonder Democrats are going down instead of saving this country. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS LIKE to live like us so you ignore us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment