Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, September 14, 2026

Musk agrees AI going too fast per Guardian Sep 13- Please Elon, make it stop make it stop make it stop! DIYHHP Blog


"Rare show of unity from rival developers after safety warnings from Anthropic boss and AI researchers Analysis: critics perplexed and suspicious of call for a slowdown The Guardian view: humanity cannot outsource its survivalOpenAI boss and Elon Musk back calls to put brakes on ‘reckless’ AI development Rare show of unity from rival developers after safety warnings from Anthropic boss and AI  researchers Sun 13 Sep 2026 10.02 EDT"
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2026/sep/13/openai-sam-altman-elon-musk-back-anthropic-calls-brakes-ai-development

I heard that news and so sent this tweet to Elon Musk on x


Maybe but Elon help slow down AI. As a journalist, I've worked online from a computer since 1996 and since AI showed up it's become so aggravating- pop up pop up pop up non-stop suggestions over and over stuff I've known for years please make it stop

responding to: 

A welfare state and free immigration will obviously bankrupt any country. AI + robotics is the only path to universal high income for everyone on Earth.

***

To copy and paste, as I select, AI pops in with copy! paste! Loop! I have to use one finger to hold down shift key while beating back AI just so I can copy something. stupid robots


No comments:

Post a Comment