I do have nudges. I haven't spoken about them for a while as there's been so many climate disaster stories. but yesterday afternoon I was in tears because so many things in my life are going wrong even the things that are going right are still going wrong, and all I can say is at least I don't live in Gaza.
I have two laptops going at a time most of the day, one on which I work and the other with Al Jazeera or France 24 playing on mute with subtitles so I can see what's going on. After posting nine stories about global flooding in 3 days and watching my click count rise by the thousands, I still feel so empty and alone. I have Home Nurses coming three times a week now and a physical therapist and yada yada but when they're done they leave and then here I am sitting here by myself again and there are so many other things I need that they can't do and I miss my daughter and I cry every morning about that but yesterday I did into the late afternoon.
And then on the news laptop appeared a clip from CNN of Scott Bessent looking exactly like Goofy the Disney character; and a few weeks back I had tried to find a picture that showed that 'cause I kept seeing the resemblance.
So I had gathered up a bunch of screenshots of Bessent and Goofy but I hadn't gotten that facial expression Bessent gets where his eyes get big and he starts a little goofy smile and he looks like the Disney character Goofy I've been seeing it for months.
Yesterday, there it was and I produced this little jpeg and I wish I could do it over and get them closer together; that was the first one I've ever created so I'll probably get better at it just like I'm getting better at screenshots. Good morning I am still in DIY hospice but I do have medical help now.
NUDGES? https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2026/09/eternal-journalist-saga.html
Goofy Bessent Fun w Screenshots


No comments:
Post a Comment