From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, May 25, 2015

How Fitting

.
Texas and Oklahoma go underwater on Memorial Day, how fitting. Millions of unjustly killed soldiers are sitting up in their graves cheering.


People wonder why Obama supports TPP, I think it's bk in 2014 election Everyone abandoned him, his own party would not stand behind him. And They Lost. 

So why wouldn't he just find a way to make as much money as possible and say fuck you? It's human nature. At some point you say, if you don't want to be helped, there's no point, I need to take care of myself. I get it, I really get it. 

American voters put our government into Corporate hands, Obama did not do it. He's just smart enough to find a way to survive, which is what we all have to do now.

    stupid fucking wars got us into so much debt we are not even a nation anymore. Happy Memorial Day
    Like · Comment · 
    since we owe several trillion to global entities, mostly the Chinese and Arabs, and we aint got the money to pay them back, um... who owns the USA now?
    Like · Comment · 

    News Feed

    I live in Occupied America not even knowing who the occupiers are, just knowing it ain't the USA anymore
    Like · Comment · 
    They won. Forget your social security and start a business, fend for yourself bk they aint going to be there helping you...


    I went to Univ of Texas in mid-seventies when this right wing "revolution" started, when Ron Paul first ran for Congress, when George W read a book, when Karl Rove and Donald Rumsfeld were having orgasms over Ayn Rand. I was there, I even fell for it for a few years. Call me Forrest Gump I seem to have been in the middle of a lot of stuff in my life, gotta write that book somedy
    Like · Comment · 

    News Feed

    stupid fucking wars got us into so much debt we are not even a nation anymore. Happy Memorial Day

There will probably be more



No comments:

Post a Comment