From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, May 1, 2015

LA is rudest city

As I think back to my years in L.A. up to 2010, main thing I remember is as an aging woman, if you ask someone to give you a seat on the bus, they will as soon, hit you upside the head and grab your purse.  As you walk slower than others, they just push past you, glad to know you make it easy for them to get ahead. If you need help, you are met with a hostile glare, to get social services you need connections. That has a lot to do with why I left L.A., that and the dirty concrete everywhere, piles of trash that just keep getting higher.  Somewhere in all that is my daughter, I hope she is strong and smart enough to survive it. She is always welcome here, but she has to shower several times when she leaves L.A. so glad to be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment