From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, July 9, 2015

No More Happy Clappy

    At the end of this report, Bloomberg anchor says, "I'm scared." it's not just me. once them Commies got a taste of Capitalism, they became greedy basterds just like the rest of 'em

    July 8 -- Morgan Stanley Investment Management's Ruchi Sharma discusses the bubble in the Chinese stock market. He speaks on “Market Makers.”
    YOUTUBE.COM

    Does anyone believe the NYSE closed for hours today bk of a computer problem? Especially when they closed in China too today, after Greece fell, bk Greece owes China trillions, and since we owe China trillions of dollars too, what did Wall St. postpone today? I'm kinda glad I'm already broke, I have a feeling some wacko financial sh-- is about to hit all of us, with monsoon winds

    News Feed

    One pervert after another in USA news, does anyone see a connection with thousands of pedophile priests let loose on the population over the last century, like they may have affected and empowered other predators? Thanks again, Catholic Church.

    Imagine what could have been, if Pres. Jimmy Carter had been able to enact his environmental policy, instead of being forced out of politics by the Powers and replaced with the Reagan machines and, welp, look at what we've got now.

    More than 1,200 people have died as the result of an intense heatwave in southern Pakistan, and experts...
    TRUTHDIG.COM

    Just got it confirmed, I've had a couple small heart attacks, I think last few years incidents Broke My Heart, I'm on Medicare and Medicaid, scared, popping aspirin and fish oil pills, deep long breaths. Not scared of dying, but there's no one to get my stuff if I die here. I know people think Facebook is for happy clappy stuff, this is what is going on with me. I don't care if I die soon, everybody dies. I'm really more worried now about my boxes... Who's going to get my boxes out of my apartment? They are full of pedophile priest books, documents, family photos, originals of work I got in magazines in the eighties. All of that will be in the trash and gone, and the landlord here will be pissed he rented to a broke old woman. . . 
    Jimmy Carter about to be interviewed on Stephanie Miller Show at top of hour

    Free Speech TV is a 24-hour television network and multi-platform digital news source, currently available in 37 million television homes nationwide, airing fulltime on DISH Network (9415), DIRECTV (348), and Burlington Telecom (122). A non-profit, public interest network, FSTV is publically support…
    FREESPEECH.ORG

    News Feed

    I think the Surge in Heroin use is bk Afghanistan is using its poppies to Attack the USA without using a military, showering our cities with heroin and killing thousands of people. It's possible.

    '"It's not uncommon for birds to abandon nests, But, in this case, what's puzzling is that all of the species did it all at once."' said U of Florida wildlife biologist (Smart birds? BP pollution makes it unlivable? More unpredicted signs of environmental crisis coming?)

    SEAHORSE KEY, Fla. (AP) — The din created by thousands of nesting birds is usually the first thing you notice about Seahorse Key, a 150-acre mangrove-covered dune...
    USNEWS.COM

    anything goes
    Like   Comment   

No comments:

Post a Comment