From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, February 12, 2018

Stuff I've been posting lately on Facebook

Again I'm perusing Google maps looking for someplace to go. Oh god, news in background is again talking about a man beating his wife with details, still from last week. Oh god oh god oh god oh god. This is not the USA anymore this is turning into some kind of hell where the residents are being bombarded with messaging designed to drive them insane. 
Where do I go. Last year I thought of Canada and the dollar is again getting strong there, but that's because Canada is becoming USA north, in fact they don’t even Try To Hide it that the oil industry is taking over everything there. So as much as my generation saw Canada as the place to go when things get too oppressive here, it ain’t the case anymore.
Paris. I have this fantasy of just showing up in Paris France with my broken French I learned in high school and then living in an American ghetto in Geneva where everyone spoke English for less than a year, oh boy would that be a mess.
I'm seriously thinking about Liverpool where I will start a John Lennon international channeling club, but I have to find out first what the laws are about Weed in these places as I've been using it since it was first made legal here in 1995 (San Francisco it was legal in 1995 and I was there). I don't want to stop using what to me is a miracle drug now.
So the more I think about it, the more I think the place I need to move is, into my own apartment. I've put thick blankets on the windows as curtains and if I just keep them drawn, with the right lighting, it can be day or night any place in the world as long as I'm inside. I'm reverting to my old fantasy about living in a space capsule floating somewhere between galaxies, hopefully on my way somewhere. I'm back in that survival fantasy again.
So at different times during day, I suit up for an extra vehicular activity to buy groceries, get exercise. I cover my skin to keep the killer sun from hitting me too long, wear sunglasses, a hat covers top of my head to keep away same killer sun. I get out early before the carbon dioxide becomes too thick in the air from all the vehicles humans use to get around.
In my apartment it's as if I have my own worm hole. I leave the world of drunken zombies and cars that never saw a smog device and close my doors, windows, and ears. Through my laptop screen I can go anywhere in the world, communicate with people all over the globe.
No worry that the Amtrak train is going to go off the track, no airports where they stop everyone to search me because I'm such a potential criminal- just
Me and my connection to the world in here, a tether and a space suit gets me to the supply stations, rest of the time, my trip is internal for a while.

***
What was unacceptable last week is now acceptable compared to what is going on this week.
That's the USA under Donald Trump

***
Is anyone else hiding inside their home from the Walking Dead on Crack hovering outside their doors? Or is it just South Lake Tahoe. God, where do I go next? This is Not working.
***
Wow just realized I've been laughing at idea that my perennial drunk neighbors are like the Walking Dead on crack. They're bone thin and stagger and waver as they hover outside my door in the courtyard, their clothes are old and tattered as if they just got up from sleeping in dirt, when they talk it's a growling noise with undecipherable words, and how they talk and talk and talk, endlessly, loud, so much that their drink must be amplified by some stimulant like crank, crack, speed, Bennies.
I just realized maybe my neighbors really are zombies.
Because the other day one of the males was carried out of here in an ambulance and the way the zombies were moaning and howling, I was certain he’d died. But yet there he was back this weekend hovering and staggering and shouting, actually “yipping” this one goes “yip yip yip” all day, last Friday he was back there among them in the courtyard.
They really are zombies, wet brained from alcohol, perennially standing on their feet even when they're passed out because the crank keeps them awake.
South Lake Tahoe, like all of USA, is great if you have a Lot of money. If poor, or old and waiting for senior housing, you end up in places like this. It may be beautiful outside but I have to hide inside most of the day bk these people fricking Scare me, they snap, they change from glee to rage in a snap. I'm not even fricking safe here, yet here I am.
Yay USA USA USA

***
Is anyone else hiding inside their home from the Walking Dead on Crack hovering outside their doors? Or is it just South Lake Tahoe. God, where do I go next? This is Not working
***
As I approached my building yesterday, one of the males was outside. I changed the direction I was walking to avoid him and got concerned because I know he noticed. What was he doing here? I’d seen them carry him off in an ambulance a few days earlier, shaking drooling, so I thought he’d reached his end. But now he was back, wavering, hovering, somewhat staggering, dressed like a scarecrow. He was perched near the entrance I have to pass through to get to my front door.
I go out early these mornings in an attempt to avoid them, the zombie like creatures who live outside. They are bone thin and waver and stagger on their feet. They can stand for hours in one spot like creatures in a zombie movie, only these neighbors are alive. They fill themselves with alcohol from the time they wake up near sunrise, but through the day seem to never get tired, probably because they also use crack or speed or some other a toxic form of stimulant.
They're The Walking Dead on Crank, I thought to myself as I shut the door behind me safe inside, and then I laughed out loud.

***
The woman at the bus stop told me she didn't bother with politics, because everything is in God’s hands so she doesn't vote. 
She also told me next month she's losing her apartment and worried that she can’t pay $700 to get her car out of the repair shop in time to move into it. 
I said, “And you didn't vote?” and she started to babble no you don't need politics just trust God again but I interrupted: “Democracy only works if people take time to learn what's going on and vote. Otherwise, we end up with a dictatorship like what's happening now.”
I caught myself because I'm tired of angry words pouring out so shot over to a tree nearby to take a hit on my pipe. She followed me saying, How can you afford cigarettes?
I blew smoke in her face and said, “It ain’t tobacco.” She babbled, Oh I approve of that kind of smoke, but I changed the subject.
Worse than Trump supporter zombies are the people who are waiting for God to rescue them while moving out of their homes and into their cars, wondering why God’s letting housing get so expensive.
@#$%^&*I(OP ~!!!


***
Democracy does not work when the residents of a nation are fools. This is what we learned in USA in 2016.
***
Posted by
Kay Ebeling 
on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment