From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, February 17, 2018

The NRA is really Russian and put Weapons of War into USA on purpose to kill Americans.

I am going out on a limb here, I do that a lot. In fact I live out here dangling on an edge and kind of like it that way. Because from here I see new places, from here I can jump into rarefied air for no other reason than to see what's there.
Last few days after the Florida high school shooting I keep thinking the mass shootings are part of the attack on USA by Russia. In fact when I dive into the rarefied air around this idea, I go all the way to a place I don't think anyone else has gone yet, and I know I'm saying something that no one else is saying. But in 2013 I was saying “weaponized misinformation is being used against USA online and in the news” in letters to editors.
Okay here is what I think.
The USA went through this cyber attack in 2016 because before George W Bush invaded Iraq, both Presidents Clinton and George HW Bush One used the CIA and covert ops to get USA in and out of places and, like it or not, covert ops are the best way to deal with foreign issues in the twenty first century.
But then W Bush led USA into Iraq and lots and lots of civilians have died since, as we blundered from there also into Afghanistan, or was it the other way around.
The AR-15
USA has been using the military version of the AR-15 in foreign nations to kill a lot of innocent children and families last 16 years. A lot of people in those nations would like to attack USA but no one has a military collection of weaponry like USA has so attacking by conventional means is not realistic.
However, Russia et al WERE able to conduct a cyber attack in 2013-2016 and continuing, which took place against USA by apparently Putin’s Russia, and someone more than Russia has to be funding it.
Recently, a few articles here and there about the Mueller and Congressional investigations of Russia and the elecdtion show that the NRA is coming up in the investigations, and as  I've said before, the NRA is behind all the misinformation that has put guns into the hands of crazy people in America last two decades.
The NRA is really Russian, 
they put Weapons of War into the nation of USA on purpose 
to kill Americans.
I think the people who cyber attacked USA in 2016 knew that if they got AR-15s into the hands of mentally ill persons and paid politicians to eliminate the part of the law that kept mentally ill persons from getting guns, that the result would be mass shootings.
They knew it.
They knew if they filled the Hate Radio air waves with “they are coming for your guns, buy more” and other NRA / Russia propaganda about the Second Amendment, that more troubled persons would buy guns and start being driven slightly insane from the messaging on hate radio, so be driven to use them.
Those running the cyber attack against USA knew what they were doing.
I'm even finding one more thing as I fly back in from the rarefied air to the limb on the edge.
Mueller saw the attack in Florida this week and knew there was this connection with the Russia cyber attack and so he made sure those 13 indictments happened within hours so his investigation could get more aggressive in counteracting the misinformation attack.
Maybe Robert Mueller saw the misinformation attack, including the NRA, is resulting in children being killed, with AR-15’s, the way US soldiers used assault rifles to kill people in Iraq and Afghanistan. . . and Mueller knew he had to take action NOW to stop it. 
So I think:
The NRA is really Russian and put Weapons of War into the nation of USA on purpose to kill Americans.

I am literally having the mental equivalent of Orgasm as I hear one after another a mainstream news person say things I've been hollering like a crazy person on the sidelines now for years. every time I hear "Information warfare" on CNN, I holler, YES! YES! That's It Don't Stop YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment