From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, June 27, 2021

It's starting

 "It's starting." Key characters in two Michael Lewis books say "It's starting" at pivotal moments. Both The Big Short and Premonition are true stories of very smart people who can see calamity coming while most the population is dancing a Charleston in denial, so to speak. In Big Short, Michael Burry says "It's starting" as the mortgage bubble is about to break in 2007 while investors keep betting on housing loans, and in Premonition, Charity Dean says "It's starting" as the covid virus is about to spread out of control while government scientists appear on TV saying, "It's okay to go dancing." Both books are true and feature key characters who can see what is happening before other people, not because they have mystical powers, but because they have autistic type brains that latch onto a topic and learn it so thoroughly they sound like prophets. "It's starting" is what I've been mumbling to my laptop as I read and sleep and do little else while the Big Heat of 2021 starts to take humans into the climate catastrophe that's been predicted and denied since the 1970s. As I absorb information as only a speed reader on the spectrum can and watch Americans dance a Charleston as wildlife washes up dead on banks and environmental managers wonder where the water went, I wish I'd meet the other seers out there; because realizing what's "starting" alone in a room in a strange town is, well, lonely. I keep having dreams where I'm somewhere different and surrounded by really smart people who also know what's coming, but I don't think we're on Earth anymore, so hope the dreams are prophetic. I also hope the likes of Michael Lewis and Charity Dean and Michael Burry will be there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment