From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, November 9, 2017

'I fell asleep. I just woke up. Oh My God!!! WTF?!!!!' Facebook posts to my Timeline by me and by friends Election Night 2016

I was planning a move to Albuquerque, but at 8:15 PM on Nov. 8, 2016, my plans changed: 
Kay Ebeling updated her status
shit, it's 197 to 187 shit
197 to 193
They let obvious twisted news stories feed their hate. They want the US government to fail, so now the whole globe gets to go along for the ride.  We are a nation run by hate.

Then me and my friends expressed ourselves as the night went on:

KE updated her status:
forget albuquerque I'm heading to Toronto.  US will be a nation run by hate, these voters are motivated by hate, I'm outta here
(A few minutes later)
She's not getting michigan or wisconsin those places are full of white, redneck, haters.
 KE updated her status:
The film 'Idiocracy' come true

Let Trump win and watch him him get impeached a few months later

KE commented on Tim Hall's post.
Indicted.
KE replied to Nancy Trujillo's comment.
"a roller coaster ride gone bad" is so accurate a description

"Small rural counties," "American rage." Code, it seems, for close-minded racist, xenophobic, white people who don't want to see a woman in the WH

KE likes Don Johnson's post
I fell asleep. I just woke up. Oh My God!!! WTF?!!!!
KE updated her status:
oh well, Rome became a greater place after it fell. Wonder what rents are like in Portofino, Italy, going to check craigslist now
KE Commented on John P. Boyle’s post.
The hatred of Hillary is not rational.

KE likes  Maureen Gill's post
My heart is broken. It's over. The Stupid has won. I can't see it going any other way. People say they want change. Well, change they will have and it won't be pretty. Hell, it will be catastrophic.

KE updated her status
They let obvious twisted news stories feed their hate. They want the US government to fail, so now the whole globe gets to go along for the ride

The people chose to be stupid, now we get what we deserve

KE likes Maureen Gill's post
I hope all the people who voted for their 3rd party candidates get it now... they wanted revolution? Well good luck with that
Another from Maureen Gill
The financial markets are tumbling. It's just the beginning
KE commented on Tom Udall's link.
http://www.tomudall.com
why bother, it's all over now that's how I feel right now
KE likes Cheryl Buchanan's post
Maybe we should just be 50 separate countries
KE commented: Where is there to move to?
KE commented again:  I think it might just happen.  I think it is going to fall apart tonight. I'm freaking.
KE updated her status
To my FB friends in Canada: Are you freaking about what is happening here and are you afraid of American refugees?
KE likes Don Johnson's post
I had a FB friend just e-mail me saying, "The Left is just as racist and sexist than the right." I did say "Had," right?
likes Kenny Landes's post. Brain drain starts tomorrow
KE updated her status:
my mood is dropping as fast as the stock market

KE likes Scot Plemmons's post
The pundits on MSNBC are already talking like this race is over. All I know for sure is if Trump wins this thing America is irrevocably fucked. It's hard to process the fact that there are so many dumb people in this country. Even if Clinton hangs on to eke out a victory, I've lost all faith in the people of this country
KE updated her status:
The USA was a great experiment, I look forward to seeing how India and Iraq do with their democracies, now let's all slide into our new third world status and hand the baton over to India / China / Russia / Thailand... THAILAND that's where I"ll go..
KE updated her status:
going back to plan I came up with a few weeks ago. Just pack it all up and put everything in storage in Reno and hit the road. I think it's time.

KE likes Kerry Reid's post
I am proud of the country that elected Barack Obama twice. I am proud of the country that even made it a possibility for Hillary Clinton to be president. I am sad for the country that is so afraid of change (even change that is helpful to them) that they fall back on old patterns of hate and division and fearmongering.
We have endured in the past. We will endure again.

KE likes Kathleen A. Shaw's post.
It looks like if Trump is president, we can probably remain safe here in Massachusetts.
 replied to Judy Hageman's comment
Is it a news story up there that the americans are coming?

KE likes Maureen Gill's post
Never in my life did I not want to be an American. That's all changed tonight
KE updated her status:
Embarrassed, bk as I read overseas news outlets, they understood the potential danger in Trump better than ill-informed Trump voters, who live in a Fox bubble with alternate truth

KE updated her status:
a black woman is delivering the Trump immigration hate message on ABC streaming, now I guess it's okay even for people of color to hate other people of color, going to watch different source but wonder if this is just the beginning
KE updated her status:
bill maher said last week we are experiencing a right wing coup that includes the FBI and KGB. wonder what tomorrow will bring.

KE updated her status:
no amount of alcohol is enough to counter this
KE likes Carolyn Zezima's post.
0 military experience. 0 public service experience. LOTS of bankruptcies.
KE likes Jack Nice's post
This is the last US election, this country is over, once they cut off foodstamps the war begins and its going to be a situation of permenent war and emergency
KE updated her status:
now we get to watch the billionaires "drain the swamp" and play games with the economy applying libertarian ideas and we all get to live in the aftermath.
KE likes Judy Hageman's post:
I AM RIGHT NOW ROYALLY PISSED OFF, DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED AND DEEPLY UNHAPPY ABOUT DONALD TRUMP TAKING THE LEAD IN THE AMERICAN ELECTION RESULTS.
As a Canadian, I can do nothing about it.
But should he become president and should he decide that he's going to carry out that outrageous threat about his ending my beloved nation's independence and making it part of United States, t definitely going to do something about that.
Although I am essentially a pacificist and a peace loving person who deeply loves my country, I will fight to death to make sure that my beloved country NEVER, EVER BECOMES PART OF THE UNITED STATES! YOU CAN DEFINITELY COUNT ON ME TO DO THAT!
KE commented on Judy Hageman's post
There won't be any united states anymore
KE likes Scot Plemmons's post
Looks like Pennsylvania is going for Trump, and if that happens the game is over. No Democrat has won the presidency without Pennsylvania since 1948.This has to rank as one of the most depressing nights of my life.
KE commented on Scot Plemmons's post
Fox news fueled hate with misinformation. We should have taken down Fox News in 1995 
KE updated her status:
If Fox News had not filled the country with misinformation, this would not have happened. Misinformation is a KGB specialty. Wonder what will happen tomorrow
KE likes Allen Clifton's post.
Elizabeth Warren 2020

KE likes Tim Hall's post
Nevada results look good.

All issues (including background checks for guns and taxing pot like alcohol) look good so far, Catherine Cortex Matso is beating that smug jerk Joe Heck, and Hillary is winning here, too
KE updated her status:
OMG four years of Melania
OMG four years of Eric and Don Junior telling us how to live bk they have so much experience of life you know.
KE updated her status:
"Outside money poured into Wisconsin" per NBC, and does anyone else remember the sudden infusion of $26 million to Trump through Sheldon Adelson two weeks ago. This stinks
Wait, there is still hope, Minnesota, Nevada...
LE likes Cheryl Buchanan's post
Canada's Immigration website just crashed. That's not a joke. PBS just reported it.
KE likes Don Johnson's post.
If you voted 3rd party, for Trump, or not at all, take yourselves off of my page now. Fucking now!!!!
KE updated her status:
omg, a pundit just pointed out Obama will have to hand the presidency over to the man who led the Birther movement. OH MY GOD
KE updated her status:
anyone in PA or Iowa who voted for Jill Stein to "make a point" boy did you
KE updated her status:
I don't agree that Bernie could have won. The KGB FBI fox news machine would have found a thousand ways to tear him down. This is not about thinking people making decisions, this is Dumbed Down Uneducated America walking right into a trap.
KE commented on Kerry Reid's post.
I was born in 1948. this is not America I think the United States is now over.
KE updated her status:
It's over. The great United States is about to turn into something different. I agree with Bill Maher, this was a right wing coup, part of the right wing coups that are happening all over the globe, but go ahead, pop some popcorn and watch Netflix, this will all be a movie some day.
KE updated her status:
It won't help to run to Canada. This right wing coup is global. Stock up on powdered milk and rice, etc.
KE likes Lorraine Devon Wilke's post.
How tragic and sad that someone with the depth, heart, and qualifications of Hillary Clinton will now have to step out on a stage and concede to this disgusting man who is so repugnant, so beneath her, so criminally unqualified for the job he was just awarded by our frighteningly large contingent of small-minded people. It boggles the mind.

We are a gutted country and the whole world mourns this travesty.
KE  likes Scot Plemmons's post
I feel so sorry for President Obama, who will have to stand there in January and hand over the presidency to the filthy, racist pig who tried to make him an illegitimate president and who will destroy every thing he accomplished. Shame on this fucking country!
KE shared a link
washingtonpost.com
Well at least now we can all just get high and pretend it didn't happen

Midnight November 8th into next AM we were still heating up Facebook:

KE updated her status:
He kept telling us it was rigged. We should have paid more attention
KE updated her status:
oh god all the assholes have just become empowered and I don't want to open my curtains, let alone go out the door. Shit.
KE likes Carolyn Zezima's post
We now live in a Nazi country. The white people voted for a man who was endorsed by the actual KKK. I never thought I'd ever utter these words but I know Nazis now. Or I did. They are all defriended now. I can't be friends with Nazis. I just can't
KE updated her status:
at least I live in a place where I can click a website and have the best hash and weed in the world delivered in a half hour. That will get me through this.
KE  likes Amy Berg's post Today should be a national day of mourning.
KE commented on Amy Berg's post.
It is international.
KE updated her status:
This is not the misogyny and racism of our forefathers. this is different
Uhaul South Lake Tahoe to Vancouver $1,430.00. I reserved it for March. May not wait 'til March
KE updated her status
for 9 (nine) days in the last 2 weeks of election the news repeated over and over that Hillary might be indicted, that there was something criminal in the KGB / FBI Leaked Emails. Come on, guys
KE likes Jo Miller's post The country is a headless chicken running around already dead.
KE likes Kevin Coyne's post.  Not looking forward to a cut in Social Security and my VA benefits.
likes Skip Shea's post
It looks like the majority of voters wanted Clinton as President. She is ahead in the popular vote. I'm not saying the system is rigged. It isn't. We simply are not a democracy. We never have been. We have to stop saying it.

KE updated her status:
t already started last night. As I drifted to sleep, election results with the volume low lulled me until I realized: They're already doing it. The false equivalency that derailed this election 180 degrees from the truth is being carried over to the transition period between presidents. So there were the pundits, turning Trump’s “policies” into current events.
I am researching life in Vancouver B.C.
nothing will ever be the same, all analogies from before last night no longer apply

KE updated her status:
Screw safety, screw sanity, I never got to reap the benefits people get from having those qualities, why should I pretend to have them now as an old lady. I'm Sunshine, the girl who in 1969 hitchhiked with a portable typewriter from L.A. to Seattle, then ended up in Dallas. And I'm still here. So my plan is again, get a passport, put my stuff in storage, and go. Stay tuned.

(November 9, 2017: I took a trip to Vancouver in July and found it crowded and full of out of control traffic, decided it will look like L.A. in a few years, so Canada is not the answer, now am hunkered down in my little apartment in South Lake Tahoe, waiting to see what happens next.)
-
Posted by Kay Ebeling
.

No comments:

Post a Comment