From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fentanyl is attack on USA by Afghanistan

Fentanyl is being manufactured in China according to a report on France 24 today, and then imported into Canada,  from there it goes to the United States. I wish someone agreed with me that this is yet another way we are being attacked from within, here by a drug that is a synthetic form of the main export from Afghanistan. 
I Think There Is A Connection. I know no one else sees it, but I think there's a connection. I think the opioid epidemic is Afghanistan attacking back at the USA.
Fentanyl is a synthetic form of heroin that is being slipped into several other drugs, the documentary shows. Fentanyl is showing up mixed into street Pills and it's being added to heroin that dealers sell on the street.
Addicts think they're buying heroin and instead it's Fentanyl and they OD and die. Addicts are using Fentanyl by accident or because it's all they can find.
Who made that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment