From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Genocide on Americans by Trump/Putin/Saudis continues, escalates

Trump is doing his job for Saudi/Russia killing americans from inside the White House. He had to come back from hospital early to access whatever phone he's using to talk to them, I think. They are convincing him he's doing some great thing for humanity, hence his bare chin jutted forward and weird messages, "Don't be afraid." I ALSO THINK the original Putin/Prince plan was going to be mass casualty events with guns, probably run over QAnon etc, but the virus turned the coup in a different direction, for now. I also think the mass shooter gun incidents are not permanently canceled, just on a back burner. I think the people directly working with Trump are like those who stayed with Hitler in the bunker. What really blows me away is I saw this was heading towards genocide in May 2019 bk of that Rwanda documentary I worked on, and I thought I was being mostly fictional . Search Rwanda on my blog and these articles appear:

https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/search?q=rwanda

He's taking his followers into The Bunker (white house) to die with him. "Don't be afraid of Covid" Trump says, sounding like Jim Jones serving up kool-aid...

More proof this is a dictatorship coup: Trumpsters talk about president as if he has godly powers, he's "stronger than nature with wonderful immune system to fight virus." That's how North Koreans would describe Kim Jung Un in this situation.

Trump couldn't talk to Putin in hospital, had to leave to continue carrying out coup

*

No comments:

Post a Comment