From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, October 5, 2020

Is USA getting stupid or am I just getting old?

 "This is real school. This isn’t the let’s-read-books school," D Trump said before sneaking out of hospital for a ride around the block

I am so obsessed with ignorance I see around me. I wonder, is this part of getting old? Are these people not stupid, they are just from a different time, and have I turned into that codger who keeps griping about how much things have changed... ?

Then Trump says "This is the real school. This isn’t the let’s-read-the-books school."

And I know it's not just me getting old, because Young People adore Trump, Americans raised since public education funds got cut to almost nothing. Americans Are getting stupid, and it's putting the entire world at risk. The UN needs to intervene and re-educate the USA.


No comments:

Post a Comment