From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, June 10, 2022

A hearing run by a Cheney in a redacted USA

*

I know there's a post Jan 6 Glow right now, here is my usual buzzkill.

During Watergate they televised Hearings, where people were questioned and had to answer spontaneously.

Last night we saw a scripted presentation. We STILL are not getting to see and hear the whole truth. Why didn't they let us see the hearings like in Watergate?

We are living in a redacted world and I don't feel vindicated or gratified. Maybe next week...

If the hearing transcripts ever do come out, there will be masses of blacked-out paragraphs.

We are NOT watching hearings, we are watching what they are allowing us to see. Who is making the decision as to what the public can see?

A CHENEY is in charge. 'nuff said.

Kay Ebeling on FB 
KayE of Tahoe
 on Twitter


POST SCRIPT: I don't believe Trump was behind Jan 6, I think a foreign power arranged it and Trump just followed a script, like he did through his whole presidency. So I'm disappointed with Jan 6 hearing that was not a hearing but really a presentation. I don't think we'll know who actually orchestrated the riot for a long long time.

But my bet is it was Putin

Trump is not smart or disciplined enough to put together an event like Jan 6

*
These aren't hearings. it's a miniseries, we are just being appeased. DAMN I wish my brain did not always tear everything down this way
***
WOW a friend who is smarter than anybody just told me I'm right, the Gerasimov Doctrine from 2013 explains what Russia is doing. Appeasement, controlling from the shadows, 'hidden from the outside observer by an impenetrable veil of secrecy,' so I'm sane after all. 2013!!! I keep saying the information warfare weirdness with bots in comments at news stories and zombie news anchors on Fox all started in 2013. So glad to hear that when I feel like MSNBC and Rachel Maddow are just another way to appease us, that it's true, "appeasement" is part of their new form of warfare. Phew, I'm genuinely appeased now...
Gerasimov Tactics include:
'Changing the political leadership of the country confronting Russia. (getting Trump elected)
Implementation of a set of measures to reduce tensions in relations after the change of political leadership. (MSNBC, Rachel Maddow Show, Jan 6 hearings)--
'In addition, the doctrine assumes "information confrontation," without specifying whether these activities are military or non-military.[11]' INFORMATION WARFARE BY RUSSIA IS REAL Reading this makes me feel better. I'm not insane, I just saw this with my PTSD enhanced brain

*
I'm still that same person who as a teenager in 1965 figured out the Vietnam war was illegal and went to work double time for Peace and Freedom Party. See:

It's what I do. It's like a kind of autism.
*
-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment