From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

coming to an end?

Because those in power, elected reps in D.C., are not doing their jobs, at age 74 I'm up nights posting on social media trying to stop my nation from being destroyed. I should be doing golden things, sitting in the sun w/THC, coasting.

Democrats in Congress blame their repeated failures on two errant Senators, Kyrsten Sinema and Joe Manchin. Dems say over and over, we can't get anything done because of Sinema and Manchin.

In some cases, Dems don't bother to try because of Sinema and Manchin.

Dems have given up, thrown in the towel, just filling up their calendar with parties and fund raisers until the next election instead of WORKING to find a way to get past Sinema and Manchin.

Wimps, impotent wimps.

At some point I'm not going to care anymore. Politicians gets paid real well and I feel like I work harder than they do while living in poverty. Kinda depleted...

PS: I never thought I would miss LBJ but if he was around now, Sinema and Manchin would be shamed into private life.

No comments:

Post a Comment