From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, September 23, 2016

Mother Ship, come get me soon

People DIED for the right to vote and Americans are about to piss it away. Like I said, Jesus came back a few years ago about to do the Rapture thing. and when he saw how humans have completely done the opposite of his instructions, he left without us. Because we do stupid things like Not Vote in the upcoming election and let Trump become leader of the free world. Humans, hope I don't do another tour on this planet with the humans, wow. You get one of the best planets in the cosmos, I mean, look at this place, green lush, and you toxify it in the name of greed and selfishness, under a Christian banner. I mean- wow. Can't wait to go onto my next assignment on a planet where the inhabitants Use Their Brains

MORE

hillary clinton is ONLY candidate who sees Me. In speeches she's mentioned my generation of women who are in a weird one-time crisis, we are the in-between women. Feminism opened doors at the same time it kind of smashed the family unit, when I was about 24-25 years old, so I didn't even think of a "career" until then. I'm the last of the generation that depended on families and the first of the generation that were women who took care of themselves. So I didn't completely take care of myself and neither did a LOT of women in my age group, mid sixties. We thought our families and husbands would be there for us in old age. They're Not. We Are An Invisible Minority and all we want is a MINIMUM of Social Security equal to the minimum paid to sick people on SSI. I know women who only get $2-300 a month, this is ridiculous. Somebody Notice US!!!!! aging frail women. This is what America is letting happen to the in-between generation of women, bk we are invisible.

MORE

have you seen this? Hilarious!!! Register and vote for Hillary and Mark Ruffalo will show his D*** honest, it's at the end of the ad, So Funny, click on "Important" to watch:


The world's biggest celebrities explain why it is Important that you vote on November 8! Visit:http://www.savetheday.vote to find out how you can register t...
YOUTUBE.COM


MORE

There's so many lies coming so quickly and they're so good at not answering the first question before the next one comes up… this is scary communication strategy Trump and his people are using.

MORE

Kirk Douglas writes in Huff Post, pleads with America not to let Trump be president as he turns 100 years old, "this is not the America we fought for in WWII," he says. This election is so fricking weird I am not including pictures of Trump in things I post here as I think he's so evil you can get his message from seeing his eyes accidentally.

I have always been deeply proud to be an American. In the time I have left, I pray that will never change.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Like
Comment

MORE



MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment