From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Humans can be So Dumb

Driving cars is about the stupidest thing humans are doing right now.  If you can't use public transit where you live, move or change it. 

People who use public transit don't get in fights over parking spaces

People who use public transit don't often get road rage. 

People who use public transit leave about 1/100 carbon footprint as drivers... 


I find the people with an AVERSION to automobiles as big as mine are often in my age-range from L.A. bk we saw paradise get destroyed by concrete. On the local bus when I meet someone my age who looks, like me, as if they could afford a car but choose not to have one, they are almost always from L.A. because We Know.

No comments:

Post a Comment