From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, July 2, 2017

President attacks Freedom of the Press in 4th of July speech. What next?

Kay Ebeling June 30 at 11:47pmhe is not President, he's a foreign agent whose purpose is to destroy USA. that explains everything
  Jun 30 Think of Trump as a foreign agent whose job is to Destroy the USA and everything he does makes sense.
*
Every time I think of a country I’d rather move to, something horrible happens there.  I have an old friend in Portugal I could stay with, then the fires happened.  Then I noticed it's not that expensive to live in England and started to research it, even got another offer of a free place to stay, and then three terrorist attacks took place in England, and that fire. That fire.
Ireland has always beckoned because it's North and cold and I like north and cold, but now Ireland’s apparently been taken over by a Catholic theocracy, don’t think that's what I need now (See CityofAngels 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, etc) .  Even Australia which used to seem so much more advanced than USA seems to have elected the same global vulture capitalist system that advances a kind of theocratic Christian kleptocracy everywhere.
Everywhere. 
I don't think there is any place to go to get away from this coup that's taken over the USA.  Even my friends in Canada seem to be experiencing the same weird takeover that no one wants but happens anyway.
We can't fight the enemy until we find out what it is.
Meanwhile I don't think a little old American lady with medical needs will be welcome anywhere, so once again I am settling for where I landed, grateful in fact that I'm someplace everyone wants to be on summer holiday which makes me stay home, again, more than I should, but the crowds are overwhelming to me. . .
I’d love to go to Warsaw and look up my relatives who were part of the resistance during WW2 but hotels there are totally beyond my price range and I don't speak the language or even read the alphabet.
My spot in the USA is better than Iraq that's for sure, it's better than . . .
-well New York, I’d go to New York if it wasn’t so expensive. Same with San Francisco, where I know I’d get great medical care at the UCSF clinic, but that's a two day trip away… might still be worth it … hmm
Quebec, I've always been attracted to Quebec, and I spoke French as a teenager, might be able to get it back, but no way I'm going that far, no way I'm even going down the mountain to Carson City for a while. 
Securing in place, I think that's what they call this.  As long as no one is impeaching a President who denounces the First Amendment with such vigor, we are all in real trouble. 
So I'm just securing in place. 
*
One of the things we are all being distracted from now by Stupid Tweets: "The Senate Armed Services Committee passed $700 Bn in 'defense' spending, topping Trump's 603Bn proposal."
(Lee Camp [Redacted]‏Verified account )
@LeeCamp

***
I am 'Struck down by hit and run years and lying on the unhappy pavement trying desperately to get the license number of fleeting fame.' (Binge watching Twilight Zone now up to Episode 4 season one.) I am a woman, 'Eclipsed by the movement of Earth and time, whose world is a projection room, whose dreams are made of celluloid.'

*
He told us he was a snake and we still let him in

President Trump read lyrics to the song "The Snake" at a rally on the 100th day of his presidency. Trump says the lyrics are an allegory about the dangers of immigration, but the author's daughter doesn't want Trump to use the lyrics.
CNN.COM
watching this amazed to see how much Trump is doing what Putin did to rise:

Vladimir Putin was born on October 7, 1952 in Leningrad. “I come from an ordinary family, and this is how I lived for a long time, nearly my whole life. I li...
YOUTUBE.COM
Trump's Tweets have gotten Meaner since Melania moved into WH with him.

*



No comments:

Post a Comment