From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, April 1, 2019

Seeking Literary Agent for True Crime series about Pedophile Priests

As a pedophile priest crime victim who is also a journalist, I've covered this true story of sex crimes against children for several years and now seek representation to continue my series of articles and produce them as a book and true crime TV series.
I wrote about specific cases around the world and posted them here “Pedophile Priest True Crime Series” http://cityofangels12.blogspot.com/2013/07/pedophile-priest-true-crime-series.html proposed here: http://cityofangels12.blogspot.com/2013/07/pedophile-priest-true-crime-video-web_15.html and I've continued to post an occasional story about recent developments at this City of Angels Blog site from 2012 to present here:https://cityofangels12.blogspot.com/ The blog started here: City of Angels Blog 2007: L.A. Clergy Cases: https://cityofangels3.blogspot.com/where I covered 660 civil lawsuits against the Los Angeles Archdiocese as they went through L.A. Superior Court. 
For three years I traveled the country writing these true stories of pedophile priest crimes and the victims until I could no longer support the investigation with my own resources alone.  So now I'm seeking a literary agent to help sell these stories as a TV true crime series and / or book, or a video series to be streamed online, in order to produce the rest of the story of pedophile priest crimes, the part of the story the Catholic Church worked for twenty years to prevent too many individuals from learning.
From doing my blog, I am certain that the complete story has not yet been told of these thousands of sex crimes against children, because no one has done what I was trying to do, go from archdiocese to archdiocese to research the crimes and point out similarities in every city.  So far I've interviewed dozens of victims and have noted patterns and similarities in the crimes in every archdiocese in the country.
I need a literary agent to help me, are you interested?
Thank you,
Kay Ebeling, South Lake Tahoe, California
PS:  I covered more pedophile priest cases around the country on these blogs as well.
The truth needs to be told, or this horror of sex crimes against children could be repeated. 
I hope you are interested in working with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment