From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, April 6, 2019

The Saudis can hack penis selfies from Jeff Bezos's cell phone but no one can leak the Mueller Report?

it's like Democrats are school kids holding a pretend campaign... 
in 2 hours of news on in background, I've heard 3 dem candidates for pres give Great Policy Ideas for the nation- Rent tax credits, child care for all- but Not One Yet has mentioned that Trump is working for foreign agents from within the White House destroying USA. 
So the coup goes on 
AND 
I wonder if thinking observant persons in 1933 Germany felt the same disconnect I feel now watching this thing develop, watching these guys seem to celebrate and cheer what I see as horror... how many 70 plus year old Germans felt so awful about what was happening in their nation that they uprooted and moved a new place to get away from it. I would if I could but I'm having a hard time getting to a store so... I have to watch this. I want to go to the Mexican border and tear down the walls. Maybe I'll live long enough to see that happen, or maybe I'll creep deeper into the corners of my little Tahoe home and hide while watching more horror transpire. I wish Americans would see a surge of 800000 humans coming here as something other than what the Trumpsters see. We could put them all in New Mexico and maybe overflow into Texas. There's room for them here, in fact, the more Hispanic culture I encounter, the more I wish more of them would move here and, like, take over, kinda. Instead it seems like everywhere Trump goes there is this PARTY going on of these misshaped white people in awful clothes but they are having a lot more fun than I am. I look at them and wonder, don't they see what they are doing? Does a few thousand more dollars a year really justify what you are doing to human beings? I almost wish it would snow six feet all year long as at least then it feels like I'm keeping them away...
AND
Question: when the govt reports "jobs created" do they first deduct jobs lost?
trojan horse attack from within: Drain the treasury, indebt us for life

MAVENROUNDTABLE.IO
This will be the second year that the U.S. government has to borrow $1T. This is driven largely by Trump’s tax cuts






No comments:

Post a Comment