From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Where else can a deviant pervert with talent make a living than in the movies?

It's ironic that Bryan Singer's career came to an end for being a sexually twisted gay man WHILE he was making a movie about Freddie Mercury, a beloved and forever revered performer who was a sexually twisted gay man.
I wish the entire nation would take a breath, step back, and realize there are individuals who live on the edge of the sexual spectrum. 
Best to keep your kids away from them. 
Best to teach your kids to be alert and know how to evade them. 
-----
I predict the USA will waste almost the whole campaign for Pres 2020 talking about sex abuse / uncomfortableness and other stuff that is totally irrelevant and turns off voters 
---------------
Sexual extremists are not going to disappear without some kind of major social engineering and mind control, behavior modification, and to be honest, having indulged a bit in that dark and steamy side of life in my past, I think people have a right to be perverts-
As consenting adults. With consenting adults.
A lot of the MeToo cases cross over into areas where the parties are adults. I find myself saying, Why the fuck did you go to the guy's hotel room to begin with, or how did the 17 year old end up in the guy's bedroom, why was a thirteen year old boy alone at a party naked with the guy to begin with?
All these careers are being destroyed without anything resembling "due process." Blacklisting and mob mentality are becoming the norm.
-----

At least guys like Harvey Weinstein and Bryan Singer did not enter the priesthood. 
----------
I'm so glad I'm old. I don't like the direction any of this is taking, so much so I look forward to leaving this planet. Humans are Such a disappointment. All this brain power going to waste while they all focus on genitalia.
Lowly animals

At least guys like Harvey Weinstein and Bryan Singer did not enter the priesthood. I don't care what producers and politicians do in their bedrooms. I don't expect actors and entertainers to be saints, in fact, where else can a deviant pervert with talent make a living than in the movies?
They have to work somewhere. I sure don't want them teaching elementary school.

I predict the USA will waste almost the whole campaign for Pres 2020 talking about sex abuse / uncomfortableness and other stuff that is totally irrelevant and turns off voters but SOMEONE is telling news shows to focus on them.
Information warfare continues

No comments:

Post a Comment