From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

TV Adaptation: Pedophile priest true crime series needs representation (#2)

I have written several true crime stories of pedophile priests and their victims (see link below).
These stories of Catholic priests conniving to get access to children for sex are topical, original, and untold. The stories take place in Catholic churches, schools, and properties so we go to dramatic sets and locations in nearly every archdiocese in the world.
Thousands of children, now adults and some aging, want to share what happened to them, in such large numbers that new stories could be produced for several years.
As a journalist and one of the victims, I covered the pedophile priest epidemic in the Catholic Church at City of Angels Blog, beginning in 2007, so I know there is much more to this story yet to be told.
In order to continue, I need a literary agent. If you would like to represent me in my effort to get this project produced, please contact me.
Thank you.
Kay Ebeling
South Lake Tahoe, California
Email: cityofangelslady@yahoo.com
Link: http://cityofangels12.blogspot.com/2013/07/pedophile-priest-true-crime-series.html
The blog posts I wrote at City of Angels Blog are ready to be adapted as a television or online true crime series, with numerous other stories ready to be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment